ANNUAL INFORMATION REPORT
(To be completed by the Pension Plan Administrator)
Plan Administrator - Name and Mailing Address
6. Employer - Name and Address
*Please note that if a Financial Institution Pension Plan, please include a list of participating employers with individual member data
7. Body Holding Pension Fund Assets - Name and Address
8. Location of books or records maintained by the plan administrator or – same as plan administrator’s address
10. Funding information for the Reporting Period
Contributions made in respect of the reporting period:
11. Membership Information at the end of the Reporting Period
Indicate number of plan members & former members
12. Annual Information Report Fee Calculation
Fee payment must be the number shown above multiplied by $5.00 and Number of total members
Payment can be made by online or by cheque payable to the Pension Commission or directly to the Commission’s bank account.
13. Confirmation of Compliance
Plan administrators are required to review the Statement of Investment Policies and Goals (SIP&G) at least once each year in order to confirm or amend it.
As the authorized representative of the administrator of the above noted pension plan, I certify that all the information presented on this form is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.