Your Pension Plan …. Your Financial Future


If you have a complaint against your employer or plan administrator, you should talk to them first to try and resolve the matter.


However, if this is not possible, or after discussing it with them you still have concerns you should make a complaint to the Commission.


Examples of complaints can range from not being enrolled in a pension plan after satisfying the eligibility requirements, employer and/or employee contributions not being paid into the plan, administrators making late payments or not providing you with the required information.


Employer complaint form


Administrator complaint form


Please email your completed complaint form to

Wessex House, 45 Reid Street, Hamilton

Tel. 441-295-8672

© 2024, Pension Commission

Website by Advanced Services